Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mom

I completely CASE'd Betsy Veldman's card from 2010 CHA special stamp set (see card at her blog post here) to make this Mother's Day card for my MIL. It's just a tad different but only because I didn't have the same papers and, of course, Betsy's knack for knock out cards. :) Nevertheless, my MIL liked it.

2011 05 07_3183_edited-1

Stamps: 2010 CHA set Four of a Kind (PTI)
Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Vintage Cream
PP: MME (I think)
Other: twine (PTI), label die from either Tea for Two or Friendship Jar (PTI), button from stash, scallop die, sewing machine

3 comments:

Joyce said...

This is such a great card. How sweet it is with the pretty pale colors. Cute to use a button for the 'o' in mom. Btw--I think that die is from the Tea for Two set. Love that shape.

AuroraDawn said...

Beautiful card, Love the button and stitching details.

Kara said...

so pretty!!