Thursday, May 28, 2015

Make A Wish

I was at a stamping retreat with some friends and borrowed every last one of the items on this card. heehee. It's good to have friends with different stuff than you so you can try it all out. And I must say I really want everything that I borrowed (of course.)

Jennifer K_heart balloons01

The balloons and sentiment are from Mama Elephant. I popped up the purple balloon and added some Wink of Stella to it. So sparkly IRL! The inks are the new Ranger dye inks. LOVED the bright, saturated color. However, be sure you really, really, really, REALLY clean your stamps after using them and before pressing in a different color ink because you'll likely still have color residue from the first ink. Love the colors, but just takes a little more maintenance for cleaning.

Jennifer K_heart balloons02

No comments: