Saturday, May 6, 2017

You Inspire Me...

Lord have mercy, this Emma stamp (SSS) is just the coolest! So beautiful!

Jennifer Kinney. You Inspire Me_1

I heat embossed it in white, then sponged some Distress ink on top. I hadn't originally intended to sprinkle it with paint splatters but I had an inky "oops" when ink from my finger transferred to the card, so I decided to just make it blend in. Hopefully it's not too noticeable. Unless something is really noticeable I just try to keep going and make my "oopsies" work. 

Jennifer Kinney. You Inspire Me_2

The sentiment is from the Altenew Label Love set.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this. So feminine...I'm terrible at inking.. mine would look like a blotchy mess :)!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty..your faint colours look wonderful..
happy stamping,
Karen