Thursday, June 30, 2011

Teacher cards

These are the cards I made for my kids' teachers this year. They do not open but rather they have pockets on the front to hold the gift card and the note from the kids. I had a lot of fun with this one and really like the design of it. I want to try it again with a different theme - wedding perhaps?

2011 05 31_3810_edited-2

Here's the note my DD tucked behind the red flap. The lines are stamped from the Library Ledger set.
2011 05 31_3811_edited-1

And here's one my DS did.
2011 05 31_3814_edited-1


Hope you liked it!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: the Boyfriend (Cosmo Cricket), cork (unknown)
Stamps: Library Ledger, Cupcake Collection, Big and Bold Wishes (all from PTI)
Other: eyelets, twine, corner rounder

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Jennifer this is really cute! I love the pocket idea! TFS!

Sue Ann said...

Super cute ...... love the pocket on the front!!!

Lou Spiden said...

very cute :) Teacher/s will love these!

Kara said...

very sweet, pretty, and thoughtful!

Jen Adcock said...

What a treasure! So thoughtful and beautifully creative. I bet this card will be coveted for a long while to come. So special!

Marybeth said...

Wow what a great card, Any teacher would love it.