Monday, October 22, 2012

Missed challenge

2012 07 15_6432_edited-1

I made this card for a challenge several months ago but didn't get it posted in time before the challenge ended. But I like it and want to share it with you all, so I'm posting it now. I love how it's one layer. I love how it's "unisex". I love how it's "universal." This could go to anybody - friend of my young son, co-worker of my husband, female teacher, acquaintance, good friend. It just seems to fit the bill for all those situations, at least in my eyes.

The box was drawn by hand, the arrow stamped and then the sentiment stamped. Then the white layer was adhered to a black cardbase. Sooo super fast to pull together. Could make a great gift set for somebody!

Supplies:
Cardstock: white and black (both from Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Get To The Point (PTI)
Ink: black (?), Pure Poppy (PTI)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a clever CAS Jennifer. Love it.

Sara Mac said...

Oh my goodness, this is the perfect CAS card! I truly love everything about this Jennifer. Hope you are well.

T.M. Lankford said...

Your the beest