Sunday, August 25, 2013

SAF - Gallon/Quart/Pint challenge

Hi! It's me again with one more challenge that I finished up late last night. See three more posts below for SAF and the blog hop.

Gallon_Quart_Pint_1

Gallon: Smokey Shadow
Quart: Limeade Ice
Pint: Hibiscus Burst
And lots of neutral Soft Stone thrown in there.

Gallon_Quart_Pint_3

Here's a close up of the heart embellishment. I used the Love Lives Here die and die cut it twice - once in Limeade Ice and once in Hibiscus Burst. I "embedded" the pink heart into the green circle. Then I used a circle punch to cut a pink mat for the circle just a little bit bigger. Then I covered it all in Glossy Accents.
Gallon_Quart_Pint_2

And one more shot...
Gallon_Quart_Pint_4

Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow, Hibiscus Burst, Limeade Ice (PTI)
PP: Soft Stone bitty dot (PTI)
Stamps: Think Big Favorites
Other: Love Lives Here die, circle punches

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful, Jennifer! I love it!

Linda Nicholson said...

Absolutely wonderful! I can totally see the whole Gallon: Quart: Pint principle at play.

Linda