Saturday, April 22, 2017

Hello Friend!

Earlier this month I was at a crafty retreat with friends in the middle of Kansas and had the best time! While there I got to play with some new-to-me stamp sets including this one from Mama Elephant. I'm in love with it! That big sentiment is just awesome.

Jennifer Kinney. ME Hello Friend_1

You can tell my white embossing powder is getting old or something - it didn't cover the best. I've already replaced it and embossing is back to normal. Nonetheless, I wasn't going to throw out this card. After embossing, I sponged on some Distress ink in pretty spring colors, added some matching spring-colored sequins, then a bold, contrasting sentiment strip in black with white embossing.The panel was mounted onto a light blue card base.

Jennifer Kinney. ME Hello Friend_2


2 comments:

Lynn said...

So soft and beautiful Jennifer. You are the master of inking!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!