Saturday, April 29, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #54 - Guest Designer



Hello and welcome! I was so excited when my friend Leigh invited me to be a Creative Guest Designer for Inspired by All the Little Things. Here is the inspiration piece.




Isn't that a great photo? So many ways to go, but I kept coming back to the bookshelves, which looked like white and yellow stripes to me, and the overall color combination of yellow, white, and aqua.

Jennifer Kinney. Cheering You On. InspByAllTheLittleThings Challenge - 1

I die cut white cardstock using the Lawn Fawn Dotted Rectangle Stackable die. Then used some Distress ink to paint yellow stripes on it (they are a little hard to see in the photo) and added the flowers from Reverse Confetti's Blooms n Buds. That was then matted on another white panel and then on another panel cut from some Lawn Fawn aqua polka dot paper. The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp Hand Lettered Encouragement.

Jennifer Kinney. Cheering You On. InspByAllTheLittleThings Challenge - 2


I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks so much for asking me to play, Leigh!



5 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

A very cheerful card. PS: I love your salvaged doors much more than the "barn" style that everyone has!

KimCreate said...

Love your take on the inspiration. Thanks for being our guest at Inspired by all the little things. :)

Lynn said...

I need to remember to do that. Love the soft stripes. Perfection against the bold pops of color.

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is a fabulous take on the photo! Love it! I also enjoyed "touring" your lovely crafty space! So glad to "meet" you through this challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Thanks so much for being my guest this week, Jennifer! Your card is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!