Thursday, September 30, 2010

CKU 2005

In 2005 I attended CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) in Minneapolis with some girlfriends. It was a great experience - fantastic classes, great shopping, fun events and contests, and new friends. But the ultimate of the whole experience was when my name was called as the winner of the page contest. Seriously? I was dumbfounded. And then I couldn't stop smiling. It really was awesome. And the big pink box full of prizes was incredible - I'm pretty sure I still have some of the product left there was so much.

Winner

I made a mini album of my whole CKU experience but I still had some of these pictures so I threw together this page to include in my All About Me album.

Winner detail

I stamped my journaling lines using the Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger. I took this close-up of the journaling so you could see how it's ever so slight but just enough so that I keep my writing straight. I also used the same stamp set to stamp "Apr 2005" next to my title.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next time.

5 comments:

Dana said...

I love that you used your own handwriting on this Jennifer. LOs always seem more personalized that way. That is a HUGE box, what a joy to have won it!

Kara said...

whoa! thats a huge box!! love your page!

Amy said...

Great layout and very pretty handwriting!

B said...

Oh yay! What a fun page!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Hey, I am guessing that life with two busy kids has you running ragged. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and see how you were. Hope things are well!!
((((HUGS))))