Sunday, July 28, 2013

CFC110 - Count Me In

SCC2_1





Hello! I was lucky enough to win a spot in the recent Summer Card Class 2 from onlinecardclasses.com. This card was inspired by one of their first sketches and color combos.


Thanks to my friend Amy Kolling for pointing out that it could also be entered into the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. I love looking at the challenge blogs  - they're a great way to motivate and inspire me to try something new. However, I often lose track of what is due when. But not this time. Yea!

SCC2_2

I love the vellum pendant. I embossed it using a Cuttlebug embossing folder - such a fun look! Also, I covered the pink balloon with my new Wink of Stella pen. I had a hard time capturing it on camera but it looks very fun IRL.

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Style (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, vellum (PTI)
Ink: Island (Fresh Ink), Summer Sunrise (PTI), Limeade Ice (PTI)
Other: twine, Wink of Stella glitter pen, balloon die (PTI)

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Jen!

Gina said...

Great card, Jennifer! Love the embossed vellum.

Jingle said...

I love this! Fun colors, the embossed background looks great, and super cute design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Nadine said...

Love everything about this card Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic design! Love the embossed vellum! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Kristie Goulet said...

I really love this card. The embossed vellum is the perfect touch.

Kara said...

that embossed vellum looks awesome!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Freaking awesome card!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wonderful way to add numbers without overwhelming your card design! Well done : ) Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Darnell said...

This is a great design, Jennifer! Congratulations on the Contender win from CFC!!