Sunday, May 31, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 188

Hello! I'm so glad I had a chance to play with this week's sketch for Freshly Made Sketches - it's a great one!


Jennifer Kinney_butterfly beautiful day03

Jennifer Kinney_butterfly beautiful day01

For this card I taped some ribbon to a backer piece of cardstock, then die cut a negative butterfly to place on top. I then popped up the whole thing with some foam tape. I absolutely adore how this turned out - so much white space for my CAS heart with some beautiful pops of color. :)

Jennifer Kinney_butterfly beautiful day02

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Amy O said...

This is beautiful and cheery! I love how you've used the ribbon with the cutout. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Clean perfection! Your pop of color is fantastic! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!