Sunday, March 20, 2016

Playing along with Freshly Made Sketch #228

I loved this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketch and had an idea right away.



Jennifer Kinney_Sending Hugs and Sunshine_1

I used Papertrey Ink's new anniversary set, Painted Petals along with some of their printed paper in Bright Buttercup for the background. I sponged just a bit of blue distress ink along the top of the card for some depth and color.

Jennifer Kinney_Sending Hugs and Sunshine_2

I love it and think it's so cheery! Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Love it, yellow flowers are my favorite! SO pretty for spring!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...your stamping is perfection. Love the soft touch of blue too.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is really lovely! I love the softness and the wispiness of that flower. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful. The colors are so bright and cheery. I love the depth of the colors on the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Jennifer!

Lizzie Jones said...

I can absolutely see why you chose this as your "masterpiece" card, Jen. It's so lovely in its simplicity. I hope to see you around tomorrow!