Sunday, July 24, 2016

PTI - Stamp-A-Faire 2016 - Color Blocking

Jennifer Kinney_SAF2016_Color Blocking_1

Another surprise technique! This was outside my comfort zone but I had some time this afternoon and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. I just adore how this turned out.

It's hard to tell in the photos but the sentiment is on its own strip and is heat embossed - that little bit of shine is a great match for the mod look of the stamps above it. Both the telephone block and the sentiment strip are popped up on foam tape.

Jennifer Kinney_SAF2016_Color Blocking_2

I used a gob of Papertrey Ink inks and the Heart-2-Heart #4 set.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Luanne said...

So cute! And perfect for this challenge. I love it!

merryf said...

wow! adorable!

Bev wilkinson said...

Love this! Great colors!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

lexi said...

love, love, love!! the phone is so perfect in this style - what a fun card!!