Sunday, April 23, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch! #218



PTI Blue Skies_For The Graduate_1

Today I'm playing along with the CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge. Here was the sketch for this week.



I made a graduation card since it's that season and my stock was getting low.

PTI Blue Skies_For The Graduate_2

I used a dry brush to brush on some Distress ink feathering it heavy to light as you move down the card. Once that was dry I used the graduation cap from Papertrey Ink's For The Graduate set. The sentiment is from PTI's Blue Skies set. The pattern paper is from PTI's Party Pops kit.



3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

Lynn said...

Ahh...this is perfect! Love the movement the caps create! I'll be casing this one :)

Chrissy Larson said...

This is a brilliant graduation card! LOVE!