Sunday, October 21, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #294

Playing along with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.

The sketch:


Untitled

I did some partial die-cutting for the word "Celebrate". It took me three tries but I got it! :) I used some clear Wink of Stella on top of the word to make it sparkle.

Untitled

The background is inked with Distress ink and then inked with the same colors on top of a star stencil. It seemed a little bare still so I added a couple embossed lines and that added just enough. I tried to do sequins but I'm terrible at figuring out where they should go and how many there should be. *rolling eyes*

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch--I love the pastel rainbow panel.
Your card is lovely as it is, no sequins are needed!