Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy birthday Papertrey Ink!

The birthday celebration continues at Papertrey Ink. Today's challenge was to create a birthday card for Papertrey Ink and then send it to the warehouse staff for all their hard work picking and packing all our fun goodies!

Here's my card, CASEd shamelessly from a Melissa Phillips project. I so admire her projects - all those beautiful layers - but I'm a CAS girl at heart and unless I have a road map, I just don't know how to add all those cute things like she does.

Here's my card...
Happy bday PTI 01


Happy bday PTI 02

I added some glitter from my Wink of Stella pen but I'm afraid you can't see it clearly in the pictures. Trust me that it looks great in person! ;)

Happy bday PTI 03

Hope you're enjoying the PTI festivities.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Jennifer! That text snowman is just too fabulous!