Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Love You in stripes

ETA: new pics taken with daylight. Still needs color correction but they're better! ;)

I changed computers and lost my Photoshop Elements and have been using Picasa (free) until I'm ready to pony up the $100 for the PSE. Ick! I can't believe how yellow my photos are and I can't figure out how to make them better. So, I apologize for the photos over the past week. Bad lighting + bad editing = mediocre photos.

For the Papertrey Ink challenge.


iloveyoustripes_JenniferK (3)


iloveyoustripes_JenniferK (2)

I embossed the white stripes using white embossing powder on soft stone cardstock. I added a strip of pure poppy cardstock toward the bottom and then embossed in white again my sentiment (from Paper Smooches.)

iloveyoustripes_JenniferK (1)




2 comments:

maria f. said...

Jumped right out of the gallery at me! Love this.

Gina said...

First of all - love this. 2ndly, are you using a Mac or a PC? If you are using a PC - I have used Windows Live Photo Gallery to correct color on my pictures before I posted them to my blog. It works pretty well. Can't fine tune quite like any PS product can - but it does get the job done! :)