Saturday, February 8, 2014

Papertrey Ink - Monthly Moments Trading Card

I'm on a roll today! This is my fourth post!

Here's my entry for today's challenge to make a 3" x 4" Monthly Moments trading card. Since Valentine's Day is near I went with a love theme. I included some traditional and non-traditional colors in my card today, but I think it works and it's fun. The clover is a wee nod to my Irish hubby.

ATC_Jennifer K 04

ATC_Jennifer K 03

I used the Alpha Blocks stamp set along with the coordinating die to make a "window" for the yellow polka dot paper and the l-o-v-e letters - it was just the right size! A little washi tape along the bottom, a punched heart, and "lucky" from Wonderful Words die collection finishes it off.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Jennifer! Wonderful!