Sunday, March 2, 2014

PTI MIM #153 Watercolored Background

I had some time this weekend to play along with Papertrey's Make It Monday challenge.

2014 Mar 02 (6)



2014 Mar 02 (7)

I heat embossed the medallion from Mehndi Medallion on to watercolor paper and then used my ink refills to watercolor over it. I then heat embossed my sentiment onto a separate scrap of black cardstock, matted them both onto Pure Poppy card base and then add a bit of ribbon (although it doesn't really look like traditional ribbon - it's kind of rough like a twine.)

2014 Mar 02 (8)

Thanks!

3 comments:

LittleSurferGirl said...

Love it, Jen! I never would have thought of putting those colors together...they're beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous, Jennifer! Fabulous job with the challenge!

Nadine said...

Im loving your bold, colorful card! Very nice!