Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Case this Sketch #129

Playing along with this week's challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch.

Jennifer Kinney wishbig_cts129_01

Lots of white space on this one! I have made lots of cards with flowers recently and challenged myself to try something else. I was flipping through my stamps and saw my arrow set (Get to the Point by PTI). I thought the polka dot arrow was fun and added a fun Paper Smooches sentiment to go with it. I backed my white panel on a MFT Sour Apple card base.

Jennifer Kinney wishbig_cts129_02


Hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Betty said...

love the simplicity, bright colors and your graphic design - great card!

Lynn said...

Pink and green...love the combo and I always use flowers...love that you didn't use them. CAS and perfect.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun, Jennifer! Great take on the sketch!

Hannelie said...

AWESOME graphic take on the sketch Jennifer !