Thursday, July 2, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #193

Hello again! Another great sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches. I'm hoping to get another card in before the challenge ends. But let's start with this card.

Jennifer Kinney lovethemostest01

I blended some Mama Elephant inks (Piggy Bank and Tutti Frutti) and added a strip of pattern paper. To mimic the bow on the challenge sketch I add some (very) old brads from my stash. If I were to give this to my hubby he wouldn't appreciate a bow or ribbon. :)

Jennifer Kinney lovethemostest02

Jennifer Kinney lovethemostest03


I appreciate you stopping by. For those in the U.S. enjoy your Independence Day holiday weekend.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Very cute card. Love your ink blending, and yay for pulling out some old brads.

Karren said...

Your ink blending is a genius take on the sketch! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

Kim S said...

LOVE your "XO" on this sketch!! It's great with the fun sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Unknown said...

Visiting via the FMS challenge blog! Your card designs are wonderful!