Friday, July 15, 2011

Graduation card

This design I copied from Melissa Phillips (I think). It was in a recent issue of Paper Crafts magazine. Like the last few cards I've made I've pushed myself to use up some of my scraps. My DH's niece was graduating from college and the school colors were purple and gold so that's why I went with these colors.

2011 06 28_3892_edited-1

I punched out the star from a piece of purple cardstock, covered it with glue, and then with glitter. It's quite sparkly!

Hope you like it! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: For The Graduate (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), patterned paper is from my stash
Other: star punch (EK Success), buttons (from my stash), embroidery floss

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Very pretty and love the sparkle star and bright buttons.

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, what an awesome card, love the bold colors and design!!