Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cupcake


2012 02 28_5345_edited-1

A little square card for you today. I stamped Cupcake Collection on some MME patterned paper and then cut it out. I don't have the dies for this stamp set but it's easy enough to cut so the dies keep getting pushed to the bottom of my wish list.

I backed it with the numbered paper by MME and then stamped the sentiment below the paper. I did do some quick measuring to be sure I had it fairly centered. Then, I took my pen and drew the line around it by hand.

2012 02 28_5348_edited-1

I dabbed on a bit of glue on the top part of the cupcake and then sprinkled some glitter on top. Inked the edges and then I was all done. This card went so quickly I made another one just like it. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Cupcake Collection (PTI)
Ink: black (Memories)
Paper: pattern paper (MME), Kraft (PTI)
Other: American Crafts black marker, glitter

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a cute cupcake card. And, I love how you have it on a plate. Kind of like a visual pun, you clever gal.

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. Love the color combination. The cupcake looks great against the # background.

Mariana said...

What a great card, love the background paper, and the gorgeous and colorful cupcake on top!! Very pretty!!

Karen said...

Fabulous card!! Cute cupcake! Love the lining around the card.