Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lucky to know you

2012 05 06_6037_edited-1

Just wanted to drop in and share a card I made a while ago. I don't think I've shared it yet.

2012 05 06_6038_edited-1

2012 05 06_6039_edited-1

Make it a great day!

Supplies:
Paper: Soft Stone, Orange Zest, Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, Rustic Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper: MME?
Stamps: Wonderful Words, Beautiful Blooms, Background: Retro, Sending You (PTI)
Other: Beautiful Blooms die, Wonderful Words die, Sending You leaf die and label die (PTI), button, twine

3 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful card Jennifer. I really like the colors you chose. The stitching adds a cool detail too.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely, Jennifer! Wonderful Words stamps and dies are still my favourite PTI set!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!