Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Stripes

DSC_0042_edited-1

Another card for the challenge over at PTI. Very simplistic card even though it took a bit of effort to get the lines all straight - just a little nick with a pencil at 1/2" increments. Then erased all the bitty pencil marks.

I think if I were to do this one again I would heat emboss the sentiment. That would add some texture with the pattern. I think I'd like that very much. :)

DSC_0044_edited-1

Supplies:
Cardstock: white (PTI)
Stamps: Faux Ribbon, Wreath For All Seasons (PTI)
Ink: Island and Strawberry (Fresh Ink)

4 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

I love the stripes! I agree, the embossing would look nice too!

cards by cara said...

Beautiful job! :)

JJ Bolton said...

Very pretty! I am infatuated with that color combo for the holidays this year:) Can't get enough of it!

nancy said...

This is a fabulously modern design working great colors. I agree,the embossing would make the textured sentiment pop even more.