Thursday, November 8, 2012

MIM #90 - take 4

Here's another high 5 and another MIM challenge. From my card in my previous post (below) I had this striped "5" that I wanted to do something with so why not make another card while I had everything out.

2012 11 07_0004_edited-1

I made a few more passes with my Big Shot using the ticket die, heart die, and eyelet lace border die. Stitched them on the card, a little stamping, and voila, all done.

There are a few stars stamped rather lightly. I used Amuse's Pebble ink which is kind of a taupey gray. Quite nice but it is light and you might not be able to see it in the pictures. My apologies.

Supplies:
Cardstock: white, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold (all PTI)
PP: Happy Day (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Fuchsia (Fresh Ink), Pebble (Amuse)
Stamps: Up, Up, and Away (sentiment), All Star (larger star), Halloween Tags (star cluster) (all PTI)
Other: ticket die, eyelet lace border die, heart border die (all PTI)

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

What a super fun card, Jennifer!

Kristii said...

What a fun card!! Love all the color!!