Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sending Holiday Joy - CAS 213

DSC_0048_edited-1

On the PTI forum Danielle Flanders has challenged us to create a holiday card every day in November. I know I won't get one done every day - just keepin' it real - but I do hope to do more than I have in recent months. The kids' activities have slowed considerably so there's a little more time for fun time for mom! Also, I already have my Christmas card planned out - I do just one style and make 50-60 of them in factory line style. So, you'll get to see a few Christmas cards plus whatever else I happen to make.

The layout for this card is from the sketch for Clean & Simple sketch 213. I'm way past for joining the challenge but I liked the sketch anyway. :)

Here's a close up shot of today's card.
DSC_0049_edited-1

Supplies:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Framed Out #8 (PTI)
Other: red tape (7 Gypsies), teal and green Washi tape (Target), Framed Out #8 die (PTI)

4 comments:

cards by cara said...

Love this! You have inspired me to pull out my washi tapes ... :)

nancy said...

Great use of washi tape, Jennifer. I can see why you like this sketch; it makes a nice card.

Tracy said...

What a pretty card. And I really think those washi tapes are so fun! I have resisted thus far (only because I have practically a store of my own here and dont need more stuff - well other than more stamps ;-))but every time i see a cute card like this i think well maybe.....

tonyamaries said...

This is a great layout. I love the use of washi tape! I will have to pull my tape out and actually use them, I seem to just hoard them...